Monday, September 13, 2010

Learning to use Skype

Ok, so newest best thing since sliced bread....Skype! Its free, and easy to use once you figure it out and whats better than a video chat with someone you've been missing? Other than actually being able to reach out and touch them,nothing, thats what! Nate is on a fly away team again and is in Scotland. We had planned on using calling card like we did when He was in Spain a few months ago, but the cards He had and the ones He also bought over there didn't seem to want to work, we still haven't figured out why. So we both downloaded Skype. I admit it frustrated the heck outta me at first. I couldn't figure out how to call Nate it kept trying to call his cell phone instead of his computer...UUGGHHH!!! Then my nephew (Beau) who uses Skype all the time since He's been deployed suggested to delete Nate then re-add Him as a contact, bingo! Thanks BoBo, I owe you one! It has been amazing and we're saving the calling card money too. I give it two big phone free thumbs up! Just had to give a shout out to Skype....

~ Care

No comments:

Post a Comment