Thursday, November 26, 2009
Peta for animals, rights?
If you are a animal loving, meat eating american like me you've probably had mixed feeling towards PETA. After all they do a lot for animal rights and rescue thousands of abandon or abused pets each year. There campaigns against hunting kinda make me laugh, hunting preserves wild life habitat by keeping the population in control. Besides if you're going to eat meat better it be fresh then pumped full of anti-everything that our store bought meat has in it. I'm all for hunting for food, not sport. I recently stumbled onto an article online about PETA and I have to say I was somewhat shocked. http://www.petakillsanimals.com Take a minute to read this. I guess PETA thinks its more important to advertise against eating meat than to save an animals life, hmmmm....Food for thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment